[CW: Nudity, at the end of this post is a sexually explicit photo depicting oral sex.]
Lots of mixed feels this month as my newsfeeds were flooded with the pinkwashing, tone policing, respectability politics and rainbow splattered corporate banners that have become the heart and soul of Pride Month. It’s extra frustrating watching your community march alongside politicians only there for the good press, carrying disingenuous signs with hollow platitudes like “Love wins”, and grandstanding abusive businesses, all while white lesbian and gay folks actively silence and minimize those who are most vulnerable and marginalized. Wouldn’t want to ruin the party, right?
When Pride is all about making money and prioritizing the comfort of funders, sponsors, and allies… then who is it really for?
When your services and programming is more focused on making your allies, and the most privileged in your community, feel comfortable at the expense of marginalized people… then who are they really for?
When you are hosting your events in spaces that make your marginalized members feel unsafe, at times they cannot be there, and for costs that are unaffordable to them… then who are you really centering?
When you discount and disregard valid expressions of grief, pain, suffering, fear, and anger from marginalized people speaking out against transphobia, racism, harassment, police violence, and systemic oppression… then who are YOU really standing for?
But, I digress. Rather than sit and stew about all of this I instead chose to channel my frustrations into a number of posts, projects, and engaging more with my followers and other queer and trans folx around Saskatchewan. And despite some rough experiences with misgendering, deadnaming, harassment, and tone policing from peeps, this past month was arguably my most productive and successful in a long while.
Blog Related Stuff
Once again the new Mx Nillin Fucks post, which will center my efforts to masturbate with a pool noodle, was put off for another month. Instead, my focus turned to reflecting on this blog on a whole, asking myself about what I hoped to accomplish, why it was that I started writing about sexuality, and better focusing in on my pursuits. Ultimately, this is a blog for queer and trans folx written by a foul-mouthed, slutty, androbabe with a PROUD girl cock and I intend to keep it that way. Over the next few months I hope to branch out with some other projects and work too so keep an eye out here for updates! Anyway, now for the new content from this month:
- 4 Tips To Manage Jealousy and Insecurity in Queer Non-Monogamy, a much requested post highlighting the ways that I have found most effective in facing my insecurities or feelings of jealousy around non-monogamy in a healthy way.
- The 30-Year-Old Queer, just some complicated feels on being a chubby, hairy, 30-year-old, non-binary queer in their sexual prime.
- 25 Facts About My Queer Sex Life, inspired by Red Hot Suz‘s post from near the end of last month, here are the first 25 of 50 rad facts about my queer sex life.
- The Other 25 Facts About My Queer Sex Life, from my queer deer fursona to robot sex fantasies and road trip butt plugs, here are the last 25 facts about my queer sex life.
A Re-Do on Trans Day of Remembrance, Sex Ed Porn Reviews, Nudes From a Handsome Man, and Blowjob Pics
- Early in June my partner and I traveled to Regina to table Mx Nillin at the TransSask Support Services 2017 Gender Fair. As part of that display, I made a sexy new blog info sheet to use at future events.
- A week later we went live on Facebook to read out the names of TDoR 2016 victims for those in Moose Jaw who were upset about them not being read at the memorial service last November. It was very important to us, and others, that their names were said aloud here. During our live post we talked at length about how trans people are erased and invalidated in death by news media, coroners, police, obituaries and their families. We also discussed how TDoR is first most and foremost a memorial service for trans and queer folk to grieve those lost and honor their memories. Say their names, y’all…
- I was invited to watch and tweet about Crash Pad Series’ Episode 240, starring Andre Shakti and Dante DeMoan, and Episode 241, starring Surgeon and Maggie McMuffin. Tweeting about them marked my 1-Year Anniversary of participating in the #SexEdPornReviews feature for Crash Pad Series!
- Okay this one is actually from the end of last month but I was sexting with a handsome man, who I’ve been acquaintance friends with for a while now, and he sent me dirty messages and lewd pics and vids and I’m kinda all about them. And I know that you’re reading this… my inbox is always open so… *suggestive wink*
- My partner and I have long planned to take blowjob pics and those FINALLY happened! We may have made a short vid too, but that one’s for sharing with friends only. Anyway, check out my fave from the set below in this month’s slutty pic.
Mx Nillin’s Slutty Pic of the Month
This month’s pic guest stars my partner with their amazing blowjob skills! Here they are sucking my girl cock.