Well holy shit, y’all! I uh, I’m kinda flabbergasted here! A few days ago, Molly’s Daily Kiss’ Top 100 Sex Blogs of the 2021 dropped and to my complete and utter shock and glee, I made the #1 spot! I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t always low-key a goal of mine for someday. I’ve long really respected this particular list of sex bloggers and hoped to eventually hit the same level of content generation as past winners. Never thought that would happen any time soon though!
It’s actually come at a pretty great time for me personally too. 2021 has been a year of stark emotional extremes. One one hand, there’s a lot of incredible things going on: I’m getting published in a few anthologies, I’ve gotten a couple of book deals of my own with Bold Strokes Books as an editor, I’m hosting regular sex parties and orgies, and I’m in several truly fulfilling relationships.
On the flip side, this year started with my ex spouse and I getting separated, as part of that I had to leave one unsafe situation only to fall into another one with an abusive roommate, all while struggling with PTSD and working through a great deal of trauma from over the years, complete with the stress of having to move three times within 10-months.
So, with the holidays now coming up, which are typically a time of trauma for me too as a trans and queer person who was disowned by their family, getting this award and recognition has gone a long way in lifting my spirits!
Of course, there are plenty of folks I’d love to thank for this! For starters, I want to thank Molly for running such an inclusive and empowering annual list that truly celebrates diverse sex bloggers writing about all sorts of not-often-written-about things. It’s amazing seeing so many queer, trans, non-binary, and otherwise gender and sexually diverse folks getting time in the spotlight for all of their hard work throughout the year speaking up, speaking out, and educating their communities.
I also gotta thank my partners, friends, and lovers for being with me on this journey! Without all of you I wouldn’t have the inspiration to write about what I do, be that posts challenging transphobia, or educational pieces on trans and queer identities, deeply vulnerable delves into my sex life and identity, or just really hot smut. Special shout-out to my fuckmeat, BB, Verne, Queer Prairie Kitten, and my bestie with benefits of several years now, Kate.
Also, a huge thank you to all of the other trans and queer bloggers out there who are continuing to write despite major challenges with adversity and transphobia within the sex bloggosphere, as well as in their personal daily lives. Your strength gives me strength too, fam!
And for everyone who has been reading here, be it for a long time or the first time, thank you for coming here. I hope you’ll stay and have a look around.
Here are some suggestions on where to maybe click next! They are some of the most read posts on the blog:
- I’m Aromantic and Here’s What Love Means to Me
- I Have a Squish On You: Feels From Inside an Aromantic Crush
- My Queer Beard and How It’s Helping Me Redefine My Gender
- Impotence: When Getting Hard Gets Hard
- The Aftershocks of Toxic Masculinity
- 3 Quick Tips for Planning an Orgy
- Getting Over the Mental Block to Eating Your Own Cum
- Queer Inclusive Words for Trans and Non-Binary Folks to Describe Their Genitals
- Survival Guide to Shopping for Femme Clothes When You’re Read as Masculine
- Why Trans Positive Representation Matters in Porn Too
- How Do I Sexy? A Guide for Non-Binary Queer Folks
- Just the Tips on Frenulum Stimulation for People With a Penis
- Panty Shopping Tips for People With a Penis Who Don’t Tuck
- How I Learned to Let Go of the Hate and Love My Hairy Tits
- A Case for Traps, Sissies, Femboys, and Crossdressers
And if you’re here for the lewdness, check out some of my more explicit galleries and posts here:
- Mx. Nillin Fucks
- My Favorite Nudes & Lewds of 2017
- My Favorite Nudes & Lewds of 2018
- February Photofest 2019 Gallery
- My Favorite Nudes & Lewds of 2019
- February Photofest 2020 Gallery
Finally, if you’d like to check out other LGBTQIA+ bloggers working hard out there, take a look at my Trans and Queer Affirming Sex Blogs list! Additionally, if you are a trans, non-binary, or gender diverse blogger yourself, I highly recommend also taking a look at my For Trans Bloggers resource and connections page!
Thanks so much again, everybody. Here’s to many more years of blogging to come!
Request to follow me on Twitter @MxNillinLore.
Follow @HeckinLewd for news about my trans erotica anthology!
Enjoying all of this trans & queer affirming content?