Hello and welcome to One Rainbow Apart, a new month long blogger meme celebrating Pride here at mxnillin.com from June 1st to July 1st, 2020!
With many events worldwide being cancelled in the face of COVID-19 and police violence, as well as a massive rift having now formed within the sex blogging community due to an escalation in transphobic and cissexist rhetoric coming from an unfortunately sizable group of prejudiced and privileged content creators, I felt like it was important to create something affirming and positive for trans and queer bloggers and readers right now.
I hope that you’ll consider joining in!
To our allies:
I’d like to ask that you please read, listen, share, and learn from the content here coming from queer and trans bloggers rather than participate in the meme yourself. This event is specifically meant to allow for LGBTQIA+ (the “A” stands for asexual and aromantic) folks to share their journeys, experiences, and stories without having others speak over them or taking away time and space designated for them.
Thank you for your understanding.
I also want to give a quick shout-out here to my partner, Fal, who made the badge for this year’s event and my metamour, Belzelga, who suggested the event name!
How It Works
Pretty simple! Just link in posts right here throughout the month and each week I’ll post a digest of all the new content folks have shared. You can link in as many times as you want, but all content must to relevant to sexual and gender diversity in one way or another.
Not sure what to write? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Queer and trans centered erotica stories.
- Coming out stories (whether positive or negative).
- Dating and/or relationship experiences.
- Tips on exploring your sexuality and gender in affirming ways.
- Masturbation tips for those on HRT.
Alternatively, as long as you identify as LGBTQIA+ then just link in whatever if you’d like! This meme is here to highlight your voice and content!
The following will NOT be tolerated from any submissions and will result in immediate removal from the meme as well as a ban from participating any further in it, or any future memes:
- Queerphobia – homophobia, lesbophobia, biphobia, ace/arophobia, intersexism, and more.
- Transphobia – misgendering, cissexism, transmisogyny, non-binary and gender nonconforming erasure, sex/gender essentialism, etc.
- Anti-human speech – including racism, ableism, sexism, misogyny, xenophobia, classism, and sexual or body shaming.
- Queer antagonism – tone policing, interrogating someone’s identity, questioning an identity’s existence, mocking an identity, using harmful or derisive stereotypes, etc.
*NOTE: Talking about your struggles with adversity involving the above things is 100% okay.
* Any blogger or content creator who is known to perpetuate, promote, or condone the above discriminatory behaviors, or who has actively supported queerphobic or transphobic, or otherwise prejudiced rhetoric, in the past is NOT permitted to participate in the meme and will have any contributions immediately removed.
* Minors, meaning anybody below the age of 18, are NOT permitted to participate in this meme under any circumstances whatsoever.
* I reserve the right to remove and bar somebody from the event at any time, for any reason, at my sole discretion.
* No cops allowed.
* Finally, you MUST include the event badge at the end of your piece and have it link back here to this post to share the reader love! And remember to tag your social media posts with #OneRainbowApart.
Don’t have a blog but still want to participate? If you are a sex worker, clip/nudes seller, cam worker, sex podcaster, toymaker, writer, educator, advocate, artist, or an otherwise sex industry/community adjacent individual then you are welcome to submit a guest post to me at: email@example.com.
You are also allowed to link in a relevant Twitter thread, artwork, or podcast episode, so long as YOU are it’s creator.