For information about me and the blog in general, check out the About page. By far the most read post on my blog is 4 Tips For Getting Over the Mental Block to Eating Your Own Cum.
Otherwise, here are some places to start:
Main Topic Categories
Queer & Trans: a category of posts that focuses exclusively on generating content for queer, trans, non-binary, genderqueer, and gender nonconforming folks.
Let’s Get Personal: posts that highlight my personal experiences as a queer, non-binary, non-monogamous sex blogger and activist. You’ll read lots about my personal sex life, my gender identity/expression, my transition, sexting habits, favorite queer porn, sex comics I love, and more.
Polyamory: posts about navigating life, love, sex, queerness, and closets, with my partners and play friends.
Furry Sex: posts centering on furry porn, sex comics, and other forms of anthropomorphic erotica.
Queer and Trans Content Posts
- Panty Shopping Tips for People With a Penis Who Don’t Tuck
- Just the Tips on Frenulum Stimulation for People With a Penis
- Survival Guide for Shopping for Femme Clothes When You’re Read as Masc
- 5 Queer and Trans Inclusive Sex Acts to Enjoy During a Threesome
- Queer Inclusive Words for Trans and Non-Binary Folks to Describe Their Genitalia
- 6 Transition Affirmations for Those Exploring Their Gender
- 4 Crash Pad Series Episodes That Have Improved My Sex Life
- How Do I Sexy? A Guide for Non-Binary Queer Folk
- 4 Incredible Hardcore Furry Femboy Porn Comic Artists
- A Case for Traps, Sissies, Femboys, and Crossdressers